What You Can Expect
- Tight, personal communication leading up to and immediately following the event.
- A personal strategy call before the event to fully understand the audience – ensuring my message is highly targeted, relative and valuable to them.
- A high-impact presentation focused on delivering insights, some immediately actionable tactics and motivation to do more.
- A resource page for your audience that includes followup material and other useful resources.
- A followup communication to ensure that you’re completely satisfied, as well as offer an opportunity to deliver any feedback to make our next engagement even more powerful.
- An opportunity to interact and engage with your audience with a personal Q&A session.
If you have an audience that’s doing really great work but needs it to scale like never before, I can help. I speak and consult both live and virtually at summits for startups, technology, business, and personal development.
As an expert on scaling startups, I’ve helped companies get their first 30,000 app downloads, handle billions of daily transactions at 1/100th of the traditional cost, onboard over 112MM monthly users, hire world class engineering teams and create freedom through process and automation. My background as a founder, startup tech exec and former big corporate tech leader allows me to connect with people across all walks of business. Combine that with my unique skills as a black belt (Jeet Kune Do) gives me a unique perspective that’s been described as “inspiring, innovative and informative.”
“Steve Eakin is an incredibly powerful speaker, and I say that not just because he’s one of the most knowledgable people I’ve ever met when it comes to technology and startups, but because he know how to connect with the audience in a way that encourages and inspires them to think bigger and feel like they too can accomplish big things. Definitely hire him.” – Daniel DiPiazza, Founder & CEO, Rich20Something
Steve’s Work Has Been Featured On
Most Requested Topics
Earning Your Startup Black Belt: What Every Startup Needs To Know To Scale And Build A Lasting Business
It takes a lot to launch a startup. It’s risky, fun, exciting, dangerous and world changing. You want to build something bigger than yourself and change the world. You’re the specialist in whatever it is you do, which is great — but that can only take you so far. If you want to scale your startup and really change the world, you’re going to have to earn your startup black belt.
Startups, executives, entrepreneurs and influencers looking to go from “idea” to “empire” must hear this talk. Companies looking to scale beyond their current capabilities.
- An understanding of the mental framework they need to adopt if they truly want to scale their startup.
- A list of skills that they need to fully understand in order to scale their startup as big as they’re dreaming.
- Agility and focus are the secret to massive growth.
Becoming Obsessed: The Art Of Becoming The Best At Anything You Set Your Sights On
If you want to become the best, you have to become obsessed. It doesn’t matter what you’re trying to do. It can be launching your startup, growing your enterprise, investing, inventing a solution… anything In business, you can use your obsession to your advantage to stand a mile in front of everybody else.
Startups, executives, entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, network marketing groups, and sales teams all benefit from this empowering message. Perfect for groups that have a major challenge to overcome or face steady competition and need to get ahead.
- How obsession is a prerequisite to innovation.
- If they want to create an army of followers, they have to become obsessed.
- If they want to lead innovation in their field, they have to become obsessed.
Living With A Sense Of Urgency: How To Achieve More Than You Ever Thought Possible And Make The Competition Look Like A Joke
There are a ton of reasons to feel a lingering sense of urgency. The competition might be gaining on you, or worse, pulling away with the lead. Exponential innovations might make your next great idea obsolete before you even get a chance to launch it. You’re not going to live forever, and you have limited time to achieve all of your goals.
Whatever drives urgency in you, embrace it and let it propel you forward. Living with urgency is the key to breaking through all limitations on what you that was achievable in a lifetime.
Startups, executives, entrepreneurs, network marketing groups, and sales teams. Leaders who want to inspire their organization to be more self-driven and increase their output. all benefit from this empowering message. Perfect for groups that need to increase both passion and productivity.
- How the laws of exponential technology can be their best friend, or worst enemy.
- Why competition is a good thing and should be sought after.
- Audience members will feel empowered by the purpose of their organization.